Members of the Guild enjoy significant benefits, including:
- Low cost access to all our exclusive, well publicised craft shows
- Public liability insurance for each Member at all their shows
- ‘presence’ on the Guild website, with photographs of your products and automated links to social media
- Monthly meetings where Member’s skills and knowledge are shared. Members volunteer to explain, demonstrate and share their skills. Refreshments are provided.
- Interaction with a wide range of like-minded people. The monthly meetings are a forum for discussing and improving the Guild’s activities.
If you are local to Farnborough and your craft products are of good quality and made by you, then you may be eligible to join us. Please use the Contact page if you wish to apply.
You will be invited to attend one of our monthly meetings where your work will be reviewed. We will ask you to set up a table as if it were at a show and our members will review your work with safety, quality of finish, skill and presentation in mind. You will be notified of our decision within a few days.
If your application is approved, please ensure you have read our “Handbook” page so you are familiar with the guild’s Constitution and Members Rules. The membership subscription is currently £45 p.a. (£10 for membership and £35 for inclusion of the guild insurance).
We expect all members to actively participate in the Guild and help with and sell at Craft Shows